Friday, July 16, 2004

Time

It such a big cliche to say time heals. What's that suppose to mean? The pain and hurt will just go away, with time? Do we sit around and let the pain fade? Does that ever work? I doubt time actually heals, the scars are permanently imprinted in our consciousness or sub-conscious. I think its just that we get busy getting on with our lives and find substitutes to make us feel good. And there's nothing like having your heart broken or trampled upon by someone you care for dearly. How does that pain ever go away? Mine pain still hurts. How about yours?

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2004 9:32 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

Hi abby. Thanks for dropping by :)

Yup, I do agree with you :P I was just feeling really 'out' when I posted that. As practical as I may be, with that icy cold exterior, I still can feel it.

Thats why I started blogging :P Its my therapy

I'm actually at possibly my lowest ebb at the moment. Its a culmination of many many crossroads, for which many I still can't decide on. Taking steps to get back on my feet again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home