Friday, October 29, 2004

Herbal Radio Ad

After reading Maverix's post on TV ads, I must blog about this radio ad that has been bugging me almost every morning for a while.

There is this radio ad in the morning about ginkgo biloba i think that screamed "cuckdold husband". Hmm, let me get the script the next time I hear it, I'm usually tuned in to Light & Easy when I drive to work.

Anyway it goes something like this (probably inaccurate but captures the essence of it. say, is it ginseng or gingkgo biloba? ah well what the heck :P) :

Husband : I'm feeling tired/lethargic all the time. I must be getting old.

Wife : But you are only 45! Mr Lim is 70 and he is still so energetic. He takes Brand X Ginkgo Biloba and it improves blood circulation. Good blood circulation is the foundation of good health

****************************************************************************************
Now, pray tell, how does Wife know he is energetic and has better blood circulation? :P And ahem, better blood circulation for better firmer longer lasting erection? Added to the fact Mr Lim is already 70 which means longer time to orgasm. Doesn't it imply the Husband has not been performing energetically and has a blood circulation problem which may or may not lead to a certain degree of impotence? Has Wife been seeking out satisfaction with Mr Lim? And now Wife thinks she can get both ends of the stick (pardon the unintended pun) by getting Husband on this miracle herb so that she gets even more satisfaction. Plus Mr Lim is already 70, and all this activities may bring other problems such as a heart attack, and she could be left high and dry (urgh, another one sounding like a pun)?

Ok ok, I think too much. And I have a very perverted mind :P

1 Comments:

At November 03, 2004 10:25 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

YMYFAM : Haven't had inspiring sex for a long while, so not much inspiration to write about sex as perverted as I may get :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home