Monday, November 01, 2004

Random Thoughts

It is a brand new month! November 2004! Wow! I got through most of the year. This is going to be my toughest month this year, juggling demanding a work schedule and and 3 very difficult subjects in school. Of course, having come out (almost there) of a 6 months low period, nothing fazes me anymore.

I'm stronger than I thought. I've always known there is a huge reservoir in me that's untapped. Yet, I've only just begun to learn how to utilise my inner strength. Strange, considering how everyone thinks I'm already so driven. The truth is, I've never given my full effort in most things, except for, sadly, a short debate career.

Constant review is what bogs me down. Now, I've adjusted my constant review to be a process that doesn't mean constant halt. You see, I must review and reflect, it is ingrained in me to analyse (some say over-analyse) issues in my life. Too much analysis brings paralysis. And indecisiveness in some instances. It is very frustrating when that happens. So, I'm adjusting the way I approach issues.

I still however, maintain that compartmentalising issues and problems and locking them away is an acceptable solution, as unhealthy as it may sound. It works, for me.

I am now awaiting replies from 3 sources for what will be my next adventure. New job or postgraduate? I'm quite ready for both actually. I hope a new job will mean 2 weeks of break in December before starting work again though. Ah one has the right to dream :P As for postgrad, everything boils down to money, money, money. I hope I get enough grants to enable me to afford it.

I have exams in about 3 weeks time. And I really, really want to get through this time. Yes, I may be crazy in signing up for 3 tough subjects, but when I pass all 3, it means I would be in the final level next year. Wish me luck! :)

I shall keep the momentum going. I've gained momentum the past few days. And I shall be ready come exam time.

60 days to 2005. Wonder where I would be at this time of the year in 2005. New Haven? Hanover? UK? Malaysia? Bangkok? Phoenix? The possibilities are endless at the moment as nothing is firm yet.

I shall keep going strong. I will pass all 3 papers this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home