Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Who Is Sam?

Message from Celcom :
"This is a courtesy message from Samantha to inform you of his/her new mobile number 019*******.TQ"

Thoughts that crossed my mind :
1. Who is Samantha?
2. I swear to God I didn't touch her
3. I don't know who Samantha is
4. Hmm, I don't remember hitting on any Samantha. In fact, I haven't been hitting on
anyone. 'shudder' Have I lost my touch?
5. Maybe it is one of those people I know by their Chinese name, but I do usually
know their other name.
6. Hmm, wonder if Samantha is good-looking and intelligent
7. I like the name Samantha. I can call her Sam. Other names that I like are
Josephine (Joe), Katherine (Kate), Jessica (Jess), ah whatever lah.
8. Your girlfriend need not know that Joe and Sam are actually attractive
females
9. Is Samantha older than me? If she is, it is a plus point.
10. Who is Samantha?

So I sent a SMS to the 'new number' :

"Hi Samantha. I received your message. However, I doubt we are acquainted. Perhaps you misdirected your msg and may wish to redirect the msg to the correct person"

The next day, I got the exact same SMS from my friend.

Me : So you are Samantha?
Friend : Yes

And I suddenly remembered. Her name is Samantha **** **** ***. Yikes! I only had her Chinese name. So much for my brainpower.

And yes, some questions were answered. Samantha is reasonably attractive, intelligent and older than me. And no, I have never flirted with this Samantha.

2 Comments:

At November 03, 2004 11:48 pm, Blogger iblogme said...

LOL at: -
>> 2. I swear to God I didn't touch her

 
At November 04, 2004 11:12 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

Hehe :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home