Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Random

I am supposed to be studying. Progress hasn't been great. But I just have to say this :

Liverpool won!

Muahahahahaha.

In other news, I won't be studying tomorrow, so today is all important to finish at least 2/3 of this Business Strategy think. I'll do the last 2 chapters on Friday, right before the revision class. I think I still have much to do and studying full time just a month before the exams makes a difference, but still tough. I shudder to think what would it be like if I'm still working.

Gotta concentrate. Must pass all 3 papers.

Nice guys do not win, most of the time. But I think they win when it matters.

I always thought Katie Holmes is hot.

I can't watch the Champions League final. Bummer.

Ok. I better stop now.

2 Comments:

At May 04, 2005 5:49 pm, Blogger Saffron said...

Footie junkie! :)

Yes, this is spam.

 
At May 06, 2005 9:24 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

Spamming here is punishable by extreme spanking.

But wait, you would like that, wouldn't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home