Wednesday, November 03, 2004

More Bloopers

Colleague : There is a phonecall for you, from the external auditors
Me : Ok

Picks up the phonecall.

Me : Who is that?
Auditor : It is me Norisa
Me : I don't know you.
Auditor : You don't remember? I was the one that asked you about *******
Me : Oh. I didn't get your name when we met. What do you need?
Auditor : I need to know ****************************.

I felt like whacking myself on the head with the phone. Her name is Melissa. Not Norisa you nitwit. What's wrong with my ears? I hope I didn't sound rude to this young attractive female :P

4 Comments:

At November 03, 2004 11:43 pm, Blogger iblogme said...

Take comfort; some women find 'blurness' cute in men. ;)

 
At November 04, 2004 11:14 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

You sure? :) Where did you get that from?

 
At November 05, 2004 12:06 am, Blogger iblogme said...

From the best possible source - personal experience. ;)

 
At November 05, 2004 11:18 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

Hmm, how come I never met anyone that appreciates my blurness? :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home