Friday, January 28, 2005

Blessings and Late Nights

When things get tough for me, and when I feel so lost, little blessing....no correction big blessings flood me suddenly. Showing me all's not lost. After my improved GMAT score, things got even better with me passing all 3 of my Intermediate CIMA papers. Yay! The gamble paid off! Now I can proceed to the Final Level. Yes, I'm back on track, I managed to catch up after my initial failures. I'm so thankful. And I just finished my essays and another whole application pack is ready to be sent out.

Ah, what good tidings will come my way? :) Stay positive Resurrected....your resurrection process is far from over. There is much to be done, much to be tasted, much much more wonderful adventures waiting for me out there.

I feel rather alive at the moment. I now remember why I was usually prolific and awake at such hours back in campus. I'm at my best after 10 p.m. and well past midnight.

But time to sleep. Work starts in approximately 5.5 hours. Urgh!

2 Comments:

At January 30, 2005 12:07 am, Blogger iblogme said...

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. CONGRATULATIONS! You should be proud of yourself. A commendable achievement, getting to the finals of CIMA.

 
At January 30, 2005 9:50 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

Thanks again! :) Let's go celebrate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home