Sunday, May 29, 2005

Comfort and Near-Nightmares

I woke up at 4 a.m., the dream was vivid. Is this what would become of our world? The dead bodies....the fire that burns...the smoke that chokes. Lost hope, suicides...propaganda of death and helplessness. There is hope. There needs to be less talk. There needs to be swifter action. Some of us need to rise and take charge, silent no more.

Is that my role?

At 4 a.m. I logged on. Just to lull me back to sleep. I read your emails. Those made me smile. I read what you wrote, possibly just less than half an hour before I came online. Your private thoughts. Glad that it is all pleasant. Strange how we have come together. Scary how fast we move. Comforting to know we are real. Unlike that dream that woke me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home