Monday, July 19, 2004

Continuation

And I hopes he just drops dead. Saves me the trouble.

On another note, I think facing the monitor daily is causing my eyes to be tired. I should try to take breaks. And not work long hours.

I need to make some big changes. I started with this blog. What's next?

I always thought it would be good if we can create an online database with up to date information about orphanages, old folks home, et cetera. This way, we can have a reliable source of information on the needs of these organisations. At the moment, I have not acquired the skills required to do this and lack the time to do this. Any takers?

I wonder if I should take a long leave from work of a year or so. That would be great to concentrate on my studies and spend time doing things I want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home