Monday, July 19, 2004

More

And he writes poor rotten English too.

I'm pissed not because he has poor language skills, but I think he doesn't deserve what he has, with his inability to improve even after so many years of exposure, at the expense of the 5% tax we pay at McDonalds and more.

And he is rude and have no social graces and no whatsoever leadership qualities. His subordinates hate him. He screwed up and covered up. So why the hell is he still here?  What is wrong with these Malaysian companies? They don't know how to employ the right people. In the land of the blind, the one eyed jack is king. That's exactly what's happening here.

And this man has been known to stifle any younger smart people and force them out, whether subordinates or contemporaries. I've seen it with my own eyes. He fears intelligent people. He fears to lose to them. He surrounds himself with inept new recruits. He is highly insecure. He surround himself with subordinates that won't threaten him (read incompetent).

And I know he fears me the same way. But for goodness sake, I'm ten years behind. And I have no whatsoever desire nor ambition to compete with individuals from a lower form of life. I'm much better than that :P
I can't stand working with people like this. I know he hates it as he was forced by the bosses to work with me. Haha, too bad for you low life! I know I make you look uncouth and inept, but you are! And you'll never be better because you refuse to improve yourself.

And when I move on soon, you'll stay rotten in your imaginary world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home