Thursday, November 04, 2004

It Is Not Even Lunch Time Yet

In accounting, S$ 0.43 can haunt you for the whole morning. So can missing cheque books courtesy of your stupid colleague.

The sort of nonsense I have to stomach in the first 2 hours here. And it is far off from lunchbreak still. Wonder what sort of antics I will get in the next 3 hours. Urgh, I wanna go home early today. I don't want to have dinner at 10 p.m.

Hmm, I'm getting hungry. Must be all the angst.

Note to self : Get a life, soon.

7 Comments:

At November 05, 2004 12:11 am, Blogger iblogme said...

Resurrected,

Oh, how well I understand that even a 0.01 difference can haunt the accounts-handling staff. And missing cheque books? Nightmare #99 on the list.

 
At November 05, 2004 11:22 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

iblogme : are u in accounting too? :P

 
At November 05, 2004 11:31 pm, Blogger iblogme said...

Resurrected, yes. :)

 
At November 05, 2004 11:35 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

iblogme : hey i can't seem to leave comments on ur blog. and gee, we are online at the same time.
would u like to have a short chat online? :P

 
At November 06, 2004 2:35 am, Blogger iblogme said...

Resurrected,

Blogger posting and commenting functions were down for about a couple of hours just now. I only managed to publish a post a minute ago! Short chat? Sure! Pls add me via Yahoo MSN.

 
At November 06, 2004 9:40 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

Tha's odd. I managed to comment and post except for your blog :P Anyway, what's your handle?
MSN : lifecircle@hotmail.com
Yahoo : lifecircle99

 
At November 07, 2004 12:57 am, Blogger iblogme said...

Hmm, your comments board is turning into a message board. :) Have added you to my Yahoo MSN. Handle's (haven't heard of this term for a while) the same, ie. iblogme. Will chat with you when we meet online!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home