Thursday, November 04, 2004

It Is Not Even Lunch Time Yet

In accounting, S$ 0.43 can haunt you for the whole morning. So can missing
cheque books courtesy of your stupid colleague.

The sort of nonsense I have to stomach in the first 2 hours here. And it
is far off from lunchbreak still. Wonder what sort of antics I will get in
the next 3 hours. Urgh, I wanna go home early today. I don't want to have
dinner at 10 p.m.

Hmm, I'm getting hungry. Must be all the angst.

Note to self : Get a life, soon.

2 Comments:

At November 06, 2004 6:32 am, Blogger Yu Ann said...

S$0.43 ? hahahahh!

Well, this silly lady from Company X was making such a big hoo-hah about us not receiving one of her invoices, i.e. not being able to get a 80% advancement from us. My colleague went through a long and hard bitchy conversation with her and finally, when we got the lady to refax the invoice to us, it was only $2k+. We all thought she had an invoice worth at least 100 times of that amount!!

 
At November 06, 2004 9:42 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

lmt : :P My post appeared twice. and since u left your comments, i'm not gonna delete it

be patient. we meet all sorts of ppl, work gives us more exposure hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home