Monday, February 14, 2005

And The Holiday Ended.....

I do not understand my previous post. Now I’m trying to dissect what the hell I meant.

I am not anti-Valentine’s Day. But there will be no call for celebration from me. And there is no cause for me to embrace the day other than the fact that it is another ordinary insanity stress inducing Monday. I would think differently if I have a floral/gift shop.

Should I quit my job?

I am going home at 5.30 p.m. today. There will be no late nights for me at work from now on, till end of May. I cannot afford that kind of short-sighted folly.

I have classes 3-5 times a week. When I get through this, I would be grateful. And I will get through this triumphantly.

I have stopped dreaming about postgraduate studies for now. It will not be a dream any longer. It will happen, by hook or by crook. Unless of course something better, more fulfilling comes up.

I need to get laid or I’ll go bonkers. I shall now go to a corner and wallow in self-pity. I'm not getting lucky today! Ohgoodnessjesusgollymollythissucksihateitwhymemondaysbad

Happy Valentine's Day, whatever that means to you.

2 Comments:

At February 14, 2005 2:01 pm, Blogger chasyss said...

hehe =) you're amusing. i'd love to leave early as well. good luck with your classes and dreams, and getting laid.

 
At February 14, 2005 10:09 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

chasyss : haha i was kidding about getting laid. though i wouldn't really mind :P

reid bradley : haha. we'll see if i make it to the states

pc soh : honey, trust me on this, you really wouldn't want to be in my shoes even with all the nice superficial paddings I have. and highschool girls find me too old!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home