Monday, July 18, 2005

Rainy Sundays

Rainy days, especially rainy Sundays thrill me somewhat. Ah yes, I look forward to the cool days, as I laze around with the Sunday papers (filled with information we won't use much) and good books, and a mug of warm cocoa. Dreamy. Especially when shared.

It has been a whirlwind, an amazingly fulfilling period of time. Yes, I still feel I have much to do. My to-do-list before flying off isn't getting shorter, but it is growing slowly, and I am having a tough time motivating myself and keeping myself in check. The holiday has gotten a bit too long for comfort.

But really, what matters now is I am doing something very important. Perhaps it strikes you when you least expect it. Thrilling it is, warm and comforting at the same time. Colpo di tuono. Thunderstruck.

To think that I thought my life was hurtling into a dangerous direction. I find it funny somehow. Yes, for a while I thought it had potential. Then it died, from disinterest and the waves and waves of what life brings. Rekindled, and it burnt slowly. Now the flames are warm, like a fireplace we seek warmth on cold wintry days. I guess you can never plan when you find what you want, desire, need and love. All at the same time.

A month? Two months? Rollercoaster this has been. Uncertain it was. Now so sure, so strong.

My rainy Sunday mornings dream is coming true.

2 Comments:

At July 21, 2005 11:38 pm, Blogger priya said...

Just enjoy the holiday while you can, even when it seems too long =)

 
At July 22, 2005 1:41 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

priya : cannot lah. going nuts already because in limboland. hate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home