Monday, July 04, 2005

A Year On

I didn't realise that till late afternoon, while chatting with a fellow blogger (*waves* hi! do lunch one of these days ok?) that it has been exactly a year since I started blogging.

My first entry was a song that was my theme song for a while. That trapped feeling, yet the world knows nothing of it. It's really hard sometimes, to be strong. This blog started as a therapy sessions, and for ranting as well as a 'keep in touch' tool. And sometimes for a place for my so-called poetry and streaks of semi-fictional and fictional writing. I have met some interesting and nice people here too. Thanks for reading anc commenting occasionally :) Input very much appreciated.

Fundamentally, I haven't changed I think. But I have learned a lot. I have learnt to live with more uncertainty, in fact, I accept it now. I now know some ideals can be achieved. I have grown and that is a good thing for sure.

As I re-read my posts tonight, I can't help but smile. I have come a full circle. From being stuck in a moment, to my previous post....one full of possibilities and exciting uncertainties. What a year it has been.

1 Comments:

At July 05, 2005 12:21 am, Blogger iblogme said...

Happy Anniversary! Keep on writing. And yes, update more often. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home